19 October 2013

Vintage Kilo Sale

So this morning I woke up bright and early, and set off for the Manchester Vintage Kilo Sale. The events are held all around the country and at £15 a kilo, there's plenty of bargains to be had! I managed to find myself a beautiful herringbone tweed jacket (photographs at the bottom of this post) and a cream dress which shall feature in an upcoming shoot.

I also attempted to do a little 'street' style photography whilst I was there. Without my DSLR getting that beautiful blurry background proved impossible but hey, I'm learning for next time!


7 comments:

  1. Looove the outfit and the sale thingy! Wish we had something like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need that outfit! So put together :-)

    Also wish there were amazing sales like that here in NYC!

    http://grayongrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I really want to go to a kilo sale! Definitely going to try and go to the next one in London
    luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fashion Student1 November 2013 at 18:28

    I adore the jacket you found! So Cute! And all the "street style" photos, too cute!

    xx

    Carina Hsieh

    carina@thefashionstudent.com

    www.thefashionstudent.com

    twitter.com/carinahsieh

    instagram.com/thefashionstudent

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss vintage shopping. Love what you wore and the photos still look great! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete