28 August 2014

Howay



Rokit Vintage basketball vest (similar here) / Topshop jeans (here) / Office brogue boots (similar here) / Zip bracelet (similar here)

So it's been nigh on five months since I last did an outfit post but here I am back on the fashion blogger bandwagon once more. This was my attire for picking up that dreaded buff envelope, stamped with my name and containing the four letters to determine home for the next five years of my life - in other words, A Level results (and five years because that's how med school rolls). Luckily all was good and so I be off to Leeds come mid-September, and with a taster of good old Yorkshire-ness in the form of Leeds Festival this last week gone, it's fair to say I'm rather looking forward to it all. #UWotUWotLeeds (included for the benefit of said festival goers). And for those pondering at the presence of howay, it's a greeting to outfit posting once more and a throwback to festival banter with a bunch of marvellous Geordie folk et al. Here's to the rest of summer and life beyond school!










7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this look, the boots are gorgeous!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look!And the wavy hair is magic!

    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor Humphries30 August 2014 at 13:28

    This outfit is so cool, wish I could pull it off! So envious of your hair x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun photos!! Your hair looks awesome!!

    - Kristine B
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are stunning, love the jeans boots combo! well done with a levels, must be so exciting venturing off to uni

    xx

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some awesome photos - really loving those boots! x


    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you display the Pictures! And your shoes are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete