12 September 2014

Emma @ J'Adore



Model: Emma @ J'Adore 

With illness striking and leaving us a (wo)man down on the makeup front, and all attempts at finding a last minute replacement made to no avail, our only option left was to do a little beauty DIY. So here we have it: base makeup by Emma and pink hair and brows by myself. Emma was an absolute dream to work with and I can only cross my fingers that she'll end up in front of my camera again soon.



















































7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are such stunning photos!!!! Great work!!!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos!!

    @WanderLustGirls

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool those pix! great!
    bisou, mirjam
    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos - love the outfits too! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)

    I am now folowing you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, loving the first one!
    xx Elle

    New post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Model and blogger in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete