18 September 2014

Somerset House


Topshop dress (similar here) / M&S shirt (similar here) / Office boots (similar here) / Cambridge Satchel Company bag (here)

Photographs: Megan Ellaby
Editing: Myself

Apologies for my radio silence blogging-wise - Instagram is another story - but for the past week I have been having the time of my life attending London Fashion Week for the first time. It turned out more incredible than I could ever have imagined. A chance meeting with the marvellous Philip Banks turned my planned 'schedule' of shooting street style and catching up with my blogger pals into a whirlwind of backstage shooting, assisting and the chance to see my first ever catwalk show.

But anyway, more of that in future posts. For now, here is what I wore on Monday, as captured by my dear friend Megan. If you have a good memory, you'll recognise the dress from two previous posts, but I'm a poor student and I like monochrome so here it is gussied up with my old school shirt whose sleeves I cut off. It bagged me a spot in the LFW Daily newspaper too.



18 comments:

  1. Adorable!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great style, I love the monochrome look

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style, but god YOUR HAIR! i'm so in love with your hair dear <3 and great style by the way. love this monochromatic look.

    ps: i followed you on bloglovin.. i hope you can follow me back :)

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I have just come across your blog, I will defo be following!
    You have amazing style, love the minimalistic feel
    x


    www.writtenwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very smart of you to recycle your clothes. There is no need for spending too much on clothing, plus your efforts payed off since you were featured in the newspaper ;) Well done to you !


    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so effortlessly cool Portia! Loved this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look. Love the boots.


    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit sweetie - you look great! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great outfit dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your oufit. Have a wonderful time at Fashion Week.

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

    PARIS // CharcoalAlley.com
    instagram: @CharcoalAlley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool look and photographs!
    xx Elle

    New post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Model and blogger in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dress!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with you there, Natasha. And thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great ambience, love everything; your hair, the dress, your poses! Keep up xx

    http://le-young.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete